BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

FREAKiNG SHADOW!

Well Well Well, you know how when your trying to better yourself,
get to a dream, or juss trying to stay on track, and you always have"those" who really dont believe in you or dont want you to succeed in life?
Well those people are especially my shadow in life, Especially this certain someone. We're going to call this certain someone John. Well let me first start of saying that i really never learned how to like John and I'm really unsure on how people like him. John is such a non-believer when it comes down to me and my dreams. He always think that since I'm doing this or since I'm not your typical guy he believes that I wont succeed, and let me tell you John has never and won't ever be on my good side. What make John such a shadow is that he always talking "smack" behind my back not knowing that what he said is going to come back around to me. I dont look up to John in no kind of way and I wish that John and I never at all met because John gets on my nerves always thinking negative. JOHN MAKES ME SICK!

0 comments: