BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THE GUARDiAN HiMSELF






Well im not going to beat around the bush on this one. So basically my threshold guardian is my Daddy. Well for the most part he's kind of in my life because he lives in arkansas while I live in texas. My mom and him seperated when I was about two years of age and ever since then its been kind of hard not living or having your BIOLOGICAL dad where he could lead you through life. The reason that he is my guardian is because for the most part he's my dad and I need him rather I like it or not. Although I need him he does put some drama in my life because I dont feel deep inside that he knows who his son "really" is. It's almost like a stranger to him and a son should never feel like that with his dad or any of his family members period. Not only do I feel like he doesn't know me but I also feel that we'll never be close like a Father and Son should be. So there you have it my Guardian is my dad.-"Daddy"

0 comments: