BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

THEY'RE MY MAPS::[they guide me]

Well this is my wonderful mother, and let me just say without her I really wouldnt be anything. She's the one that keeps me on my feet and never let me lacks in ANYTHING I do. Its almost like she's a drill sargent, which she's close to it considering that she's a Dallas Police Officer. Honestly there are many times where I ask myself "what did I do know?" because she's always on me and make sure im set straight. She talks to me about life all the time and although I never want to listen to her, I do because I know one day all this animosity is going to pay off in the end and one day I'll be Thanking her. And not to mention were the best of friends! :] So basically she's the best mom that anyone could ask for: she supports me, keep me in line, never give up on me, believe in me when no one else does and most of all she LOVES ME,AND I LOVE HER TOO. -MY MOM!
WOW! Well this is my big sister and let me tell you now when we get together we have an amazing time. We have so many insiders with each other that I think people our jealous that they are on the outside. We have a blast with each other were its to the point we could walking in the mall or walmart and we'll juss burst out in dancing or singing a song in front of everyone. Although we do have fun ALL THE TIME we do have some serious moments with each other. The reason thats she's one of my mentors is that I watch and learn from her mistakes and make sure that I dont follow those certain footsteps that has troubled her life. She's another one that tells me about life often (but she's not as strict about it like mom). She always make sure im doing right and never off track. Her and I are pretty close. We trust each other enough to where we can tell secrets with one another and know that the other will NEVER tell anyone. I LOVE HER TO DEATH!

0 comments: