BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

ME??....A SUPERHEROiC?!?!?


HOLA'! Well everyone calls me "D.J." but my real name is Dexavion (duh-zay-vee-in) [my mom decided she wanted me to have a diferent, difficult name.] For the most part, I am currently a student at John Horn High School. I play football and basketball but my favorite sport of all is track and field. I love it. I have alot of friends but my Best friend in the entire world is Che' Atkinson. She's amazing! One thing that I'll always believe in that "Everything happens for a Reason," and without "it" happening life would be confusing. One of the things I like to do is dance [its my hidden talent] or make up some kind of dance, so basically I love to perform. The Superheroic archtype best fits me. The reason I believe that I am a superheroic archtype is because I play a big part in alot of peoples life without knowing I do. It's almost like I'm a invisible hero within myself. Although I try not to be a hero I am, especially with my friends. Many of my friends come to me for answers pertaining life, suggestions about something or juss to talk and let go of stress. Thats what makes me "Superheroic"



2 comments:

Hunter Carey said...

HAHA..!!! DHiS iS SOO MUCH FUNN.. N i THiNK YHU N CHE' SHUD GO TAK3 SUM N3W PiCS..!! iDK iF YHULL 3V3R R3AD DHiS BUT i JUZ WANT3D TO COMM3NT ANY WAYS..!!

Anonymous said...

hello Dj!
(:
You look like you having a tad to much fun there! I want a picture of you and I jumping up and down! hahaha You better read this too! (: