BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

.:PLANNiNG LiFE:.

"Life is like a box of chocolates,You never know what your going to get"-Forrest Gump.
Now I know your wondering what the graded paper has to do
with
anything but it symbolizes my quest and journey to accomplish all of my dreams
and succeed successfully while doing so. Although getting to my dream is going to take alot of work, Im willing to do
what I have to inorder to get what I want! As a matter of fact one of my dreams is to be on broadway doing musicals and theatre productions, either dancing or acting. Another one of my quest is to be someone looked up to and inorder to do this I have to keep my head in the game, believe in myself and stay away from the negative things in life. Their are going to be many things that get in my way such as peer pressure, haters and life period, but I know that I can do anything as long as I put my head into it.

0 comments: